Answering Complex Divorce Questions
Going through a divorce – or even thinking about doing so – can be an extremely stressful and emotional time in one’s life. There are many questions that a person might have, such as:
- Who will get custody of the children?
- What will the visitation/parenting time arrangements be?
- What will happen to the house?
- How will our debts be paid?
- Will I receive child support or have to pay it?
- How will our assets be divided?
- How long will it take?
- Who will pay the bills during the divorce?
- What is the difference between a divorce and a legal separation?
At Tauber Law, we know that dissolution cases require special care and attention because, often, there is a lot at stake.
BENEFIT FROM OUR EXPERIENCE
We have the experience and knowledge to handle these cases skillfully so that your rights and assets are protected. Whether your dissolution involves large assets with business interests or contentious custody battles, or even if both parties agree on all issues, Tauber Law has the answers and the personal attention you seek during this difficult time.
CALL US TODAY
Contact Tauber Law today at 219-865-6666 for a confidential consultation. Get the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Generations Of Experience Providing Personal Injury Representation In Northwest Indiana