As a Partner at Tauber Law Offices, Jared represents individuals and corporations with a wide array of legal services. Whether it be a significant personal injury case or a business transaction, Jared will be by your side every step of the way.
Jared is admitted to practice law in the state of Indiana, state of Illinois, and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals – 7th Circuit. He is also a member of the American Bar Association, Indiana State Bar Association, Lake County Bar Association, and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
Jared wears several hats in his practice. When he is not serving private clients, Jared is the Prosecuting Attorney for the Town of Highland. He also serves as counsel for the Highland Board of Zoning Appeals, the Highland Police Commission, and the Highland Plan Commission. Lastly, Jared often serves as a Judge Pro Tem for several local judges. The vast experience Jared gains on a daily basis contributes to his ability to serve his clients.
Jared was born in Munster, Indiana and graduated from Highland High School in 2000. He currently resides in Munster with his wife, Julie. Jared and Julie recently welcomed twins to their family, Myles and Dezi. When Jared is away from the office, he enjoys vacationing, watching sports, and spending time with his family.
- Indiana University-Bloomington (B.A., Business Process Management/Operations Management, 2004)
- Valparaiso University School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- 20 Under 40 – Times Media Company (2012)
- Rising Star – Indiana Super Lawyers® ‘Rising Star’ edition (2014)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rating (2015)
- Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum Recipient (2015)
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America – National Advisory Board Member
- American Red Cross – Board Member
- Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Valparaiso University School of Law – Presentation on Dispositive Motions (2013)
- Valparaiso University School of Law – Presentation on Drafting (2014, 2015)
- National Business Institute CLE – LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, or Partnership (2015)
- National Business Institute CLE – Wrongful Death Litigation (2018)
- National Business Institute CLE – The Mini MBA For Attorneys (2018)
Notable Clients: First Financial Bank, Town of Highland, Austgen Electric, Inc., Krygier Companies, Choice Landscaping, Luke Land, LLC, DeMonte Capital Corporation, Englewood Construction Management, Timbermasters, FFC Fencing, Co, Southshore Storage, C&L Storage, K&S Engineers, Rainmaker, Scheffer International, Inc., Urgentdent, US Minerals, Inc., Wintrust Commercial Banking, Schererville Family Dentistry, B&D Sewer, Fred Barr Woodworking, Luke Family of Brands, County Line Orchard, Cardiovascular Consultants, Kali Beauty, Langel’s Pizza, Woodworks Design, Theos, Prime Steakhouse, Albert’s Diamond Jewelers, Homann Karate, Hoosier Horton, Gizmos, JAKS Warehouse, T.J. Boyle Real Estate, Martin Mechanical Corp, Muller Acura, TTS Granite, Northwest Oral Surgeons, Meyers Development, Ferree Movers, Certified Driving School, Romano’s, Station 21, School Town of Highland, and Lake Station Community Schools.